Manager or Possibly General Manager
General feedyard operations with a strong emphasis on technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Organizing, Hiring and Managing all the department supervisors within the Feedyard Operation.
Feed Management including monthly commodity use, quality control, scheduling, and reconciliation.
Cattle Management including receiving procedures, quality control and performance forecasting, health management, and marketing decisions.
Operation’s safety training and monitoring.
Beef Quality Assurance program.
Preventative maintenance for all equipment and milling assets.
Data Base management including monitoring animal ID program, performance comparisons and IT interface.
Monitoring video and drone imaging for animal inventory and feedyard security
Environmental and Regulatory compliance
Consulting point person for nutritionist and veterinarian
• 3 years of feedyard management/supervisory experience, with the ability to understand, supervise and motivate employees.
• Working knowledge of all activities at a feedyard.
• Excellent organizational skills, communications skills, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to work well in a team.
• Knowledge of internet, computers, data stores, and a willingness to take advantage of our unique proprietary feedyard software.
• Strong moral compass
• Fair and straight forward dealings with all people
• Optimism and confidence for daily problem solving.
Texas Beef is an organization relatively free from restrictive bureaucracies allowing individuals to express their individuality and open to the free exchange of ideas. No one is too busy or too important for you. We believe in innovation and technology and apply those concepts to our daily business platform.
Equity interest may be possible to the right individual.
INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD CONTACT DWAYNE THOMPSON
ALL INQUIRIES WILL BE CONFIDENTIAL
For more information on Texas Beef, visit the website at www.tbp.com